Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Save more by doing it yourself - Pencil Case / Make up Kit

Isn't it amazing when you have accomplished something?  What more when you finished a DIY project?

I have always been fond of DIYs.  I may not be able to make all of them, but there are advantages in knowing a bit of everything.

I have been very open about my love for pretty things and all things girly.  (I am a girl).  It isn't a surprise when I say I love pouches.  I don't need to buy them - although, there are low cost - but I would treasure it more, if I make them myself.

As a DIY series, I am going to look for ways and guides on how to make stuff... from the planter, to balloons, to cakes, to etc.  I prefer to use stuff that readily available to us.  It can be a video or a step-by-step guide.

I found a really cool, easy-to-do pencil case.  Perfect for Back-to-School.  So without further ado, I would like to share how to make (DIY) pencil cases and make up kits -  sewing optional.




Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  It will be perfect gift and personal use, especially for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer's Note

This blog is a compilation of my opinion. Anything written here are original. Should you want to quote any of the posts here, kindly put proper credit. Otherwise, it is subject for approval.

Also, the posts should not be considered as a financial advice. Please consult a certified financial planner for a comprehensive advice on Financial Management, Planning and Personal Finance.

Thank you.

ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENT

If you like what you've read, please leave a comment. We might ask you to do guest post.

If you like to write for us or do guest posting, email us at lrlbuscenter@gmail.com or via the email icon above.
 
Blogger Templates