Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Obsession with small spaces

Living simply doesn't mean you live in a small house.  But my obsession has brought me to grandiose tiny living.  I guess you can always simplify your life.  You don't need clutter.

Here are some of the small space designs that caught my eyes:






I've seen these pictures in Google images.  Sadly, I didn't get their links.  Who says you can't live glamorously in small house?  It's just a matter design.

Of course, there are advantages in having small house.  In other countries, there are actually huge tax deductions.  Since they're small, I guess, you have budgeted it well.

Other advantages:

  • Uncluttered space.  You only have what you need.
  • Multipurpose furniture.  Dual or more purposes for a piece of furniture.  Can be used as storage, another furniture, a chair, etc.
  • Multifunction Rooms.  Since it's a minimalist living, you also get to use the room for different function, besides the obvious. 
What attracts me most in small spaces / house living is its simplicity and the vision that anyone can have a home.  Some of these are built as container houses, RV-style, backyard office space, etc.

I can't afford to buy a house and lot yet.  I can only afford to rent a place.  And this would mean, living in a studio or one-bedroom apartment.  Decorating it as what was above, I can definitely feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer's Note

This blog is a compilation of my opinion. Anything written here are original. Should you want to quote any of the posts here, kindly put proper credit. Otherwise, it is subject for approval.

Also, the posts should not be considered as a financial advice. Please consult a certified financial planner for a comprehensive advice on Financial Management, Planning and Personal Finance.

Thank you.

ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENT

If you like what you've read, please leave a comment. We might ask you to do guest post.

If you like to write for us or do guest posting, email us at lrlbuscenter@gmail.com or via the email icon above.
 
Blogger Templates