Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, May 19, 2014

Why I blog


I have written several posts about reasons why I blog... and although, it had evolved and varied in reasons, one thing remained constant - to make money.

I would have to say that it is much harder than it seems. It doesn't work overnight, like everyone had pointed out.  And after several blogs, I have managed to stuck with one.  Unfortunately, I don't get paid there.  But I liked that I get to express even the trivial.  I have managed to get several followers who are as crazy as me ... (or at least understands my craziness. LOL).

WHY I BLOG NOW
  • I blog because I wanted to learn and share what I learned.
  • I wanted to keep talking without being a douche or get judged for getting crazy, because let's face it, they're as crazy as me.  
  • And most importantly, I want to earn without the conventional 9-5 job.
The last one would take a while to achieve but at least, I'm getting started.  I have nothing against people who have regular conventional jobs, as a matter of fact, I have one.  But I also know myself.  I know I get bored easily.  Researching, reading and learning new things are some of the ways that spice up my everyday life... aside from TV.

WHY PERSONAL FINANCE OR FINANCE IN GENERAL
I have been fascinated with personal finance.  I am a FINANCE major that didn't even fully understood personal finance or finance for that matter.  I still have a long way to go.  It would be a lot better to have someone learn it with me and exchange ideas, and challenge me.

I find that the only way I can find like minded people is to write it down and get across.  I have friends and families who share the same principle but it's not enough.

So, I am open to several of your comments, suggestions, advice even opinions as to how I can improve my knowledge, understanding and even challenge me to do personal finance everyday.  That's how I come up with saving tips.

I am also wondering why you blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer's Note

This blog is a compilation of my opinion. Anything written here are original. Should you want to quote any of the posts here, kindly put proper credit. Otherwise, it is subject for approval.

Also, the posts should not be considered as a financial advice. Please consult a certified financial planner for a comprehensive advice on Financial Management, Planning and Personal Finance.

Thank you.

ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENT

If you like what you've read, please leave a comment. We might ask you to do guest post.

If you like to write for us or do guest posting, email us at lrlbuscenter@gmail.com or via the email icon above.
 
Blogger Templates